Sukhruthi & Sukhruthi Extension
DTCP Approved Gated Community Plots
Rajahmundry is the biggest city of the East and West Godavari districts and the latest attraction to this city that is our new venture SUKHRUTHI.
Our venture SUKHRUTHI is a gated community spread over 63 acres(in phase I, and with plans of extension in two phases in near future), which promises to fulfil your dream of a secure, peaceful and prestigious residence made of your own taste and liking. We wish to help you live the royal life you have always dreamt of, at SUKHRUTHI.
Our venture is a DTCP approved layout with full legal possession of property currently in company’s name and all concerned legal documents in place. On full payment of dues, the chosen piece of property will be registered in the customers name with a board on site displaying the name and other details, making it a legally full proof acquisition for every customer.
A gated community with all round compound wall with full security measures at the entrance to ensure your safety
60 and 90 feet roads with dividers with plantations. 33 and 40 feet roads lined on both sides with Avenue tree plantations making the whole layout aesthetically pleasing and ecologically balanced.
60 and 90 feet roads with central and side lightings and 33 and 40 feet road with both sides well lit
5 well maintained parks which will be havens of greenery and peace
A completely equipped clubhouse with a gym, restaurant, conference hall, banquet hall, home theatre, yoga room, sports room and swimming pool.
24 hours water facility with connection from overhead tank of full capacity
Electric supply from electric lines provided at each site.
Space reserved for primary school and high school
Aditya Engineering College on ADB Road, which recently became the first engineering college in our country to tie up with Microsoft for a research centre, which was inaugurated on Feb 1, 2013.
Pragati Engineering College on ADB Road.
Dental College on NH5 at 14 km from SUKHRUTHI.
GSL Medical College and Hospital on NH5 at 15 kms from SUKHRUTHI.
GIET Engineering College at 15 kms from SUKHRUTHI.
- The next phase of our venture also involves the construction of a Water Park near SUKHRUTHI. This is a unique and special feature which will not only boost the value of your property at SUKHRUTHI, but also make your residence a great status symbol to reckon with.
- ‘SUKHRUTHI’ is placed in a secluded and peaceful area and at the same time is very well connected by road.
- It lies on the ADB road which directly connects to NH 5, at a distance of 14 kms. ADB road has recently been approved for a widening project which will make it a 4 lane highway.
- It is situated between Rajahmundry and Kakinada at a distance of 33 kms from Rajahmundry and 31 kms from Kakinada and just 20 kms from Rajahmundry airport.
- It is only 15 kms from Samarlkot which is a government approved gas based SEZ which has an upcoming RIL power project at KG Basin. On start of this project there will be many gas based industries coming up in and around it, making our venture a prime investment plan today for future returns.
- It is at a distance of 41 kms from Kakinada port.
Bheemeshwara Temple, a 2000 year old archaeologically significant Shiva temple, which is one out of the famous Pancharama temples, at 17 kms from ‘SUKHRUTHI’
Pada Gaya Temple at Pitapuram which is one of the 18 Shakthi Peethams of Goddess Durga, at 17 kms from ‘SUKHRUTHI’.
House boat facilities at Godavari river at Rajahmundry.
Papikondalu, a tourist attraction near Rajahmundry which involves a ferry and a tour of an old tribal village and temples.
We also have loan facilities provided by Axis Bank for those who meet the eligibility criteria.